Day 10 of 30.
I’m not picky when it comes to food, well obviously. So if you want to achieve my sexaaay body, LMAO! Here’s what you can eat.
10. Fried eggplant – just because
9. Corned beef – my favorite breakfast meal
8. Bistek – I’m always excited whenever I can sense that Mommy is cooking bistek. This also satisfy my love for onions.
7. Street foods – dirty yet tasty :p
6. Korean Instant Noodles – Good for easy to cook meals and for rainy days
5. Potato Corner’s Sour & Cream fries – when in movies, stressed or sad, I buy this
4. California maki – this always satisfy my cravings for Japanese food
3. Sashimi – that slimy thing, yummy!
2. Sinigang – soup+meat+veggies = complete meal. This has to be my favorite Filipino dish.
1. Pasta – I always crave for pasta. I love eating out at different cafes and trying their pasta. From red sauce, to oil based, to white sauce (but this is the least), I love them all. My most favorite are Puttanesca and my Mommy’s Tuna Pesto.
Cheers to my 100th post! ❤