Day 9 of 30.
I’m a little bit lazy last night to have a nice photo of what’s inside my bag. I can’t even think of a way on how to make this post seems interesting to others. But for the sake of the blog challenge, then here.
- Makeup bag
- Ipod– I travel 3 hours everyday so this is badly needed
- Simple phone & Iphone– (1) phone I used for calls and texts ; (2) not in the picture cause I’m using it to take photo, and for Internet
- Wallets– one for bills, one for coins, and one for our business collection (prepaid load)
- Pen– just in case
- Strepsils / Mint Candies– (1) cause I have dry throat every now and then; (2) whenever I eat small snacks before taking the ride home
- Stun Gun w/ flashlight– for self-defense, ya know.
- ID Holder– for ID and cards
- Company ID– obviously.
- Umbrella- for rainy and sunny days
- Cardigan– cause I easily gets cold
- Socks– Korean company doesn’t allow personal shoes inside the building, so we’re wearing socks together with home slippers
- Tissue– for when needed
So that’s it, nothing more, nothing less ❤